Search This Blog

Thursday, November 12, 2009

5 weeks post op

Hard to believe that I am actually 5 weeks post op today!  As of today, my meaurements are:

Chest/Breasts:   40 inches
Bra Band:         33 inches
Waist:               31 inches
Hips:                 39 inches
Each Thigh:       21 inches

My preop measurements were:

Chest/Breasts:   37 inches

Bra Band:         36 inches
Waist:               36 inches
Hips:                 43 inches
Each Thigh:       24 inches

I am hoping that my waist will end up around 28 inches or smaller!

Weight preop was 160 lbs, and weight when I got home from Mexico was 157 lbs with a ton of swelling. I have gone from 157lbs to 165lbs, and now I am back to 159 lbs with swelling.  I am hoping I will stablize around 155 lbs, but I would love to be in the 140's when all is said and done. 

I was a true size 8, 36DD, and a medium dress preop, and now I am wearing 6's and 4's, size small in dresses, and not for sure what my bra size is yet.  I only have 1 more week before I can wear normal bras, so I should be finding out soon! 

1 comment:

  1. And you are feeling great?? I think you might actually now be a life size Barbie :o) I cannot believe it's been 5 weeks already. . . where does the time go??

    ReplyDelete