We made it home safe and sound last night from Oregon, but none of us are too happy to be home. Monkey Doodle had a breakdown Friday night when he found out we were leaving, and he said that he did not want to leave his family and go back to Hawaii. As soon as we landed Saturday night, he started crying again and said that he wanted to fly back to Oregon because he did not want to live in Hawaii anymore. I have to say that I am right there with him, and I am ready to move. Hawaii is great and we have amazing friends here, but our hearts are in Oregon. We love everything about it and are ready to move there permanently. Chief could retire from the Army right now, but that isn't best for us financially at the moment. Hopefully we will be ready to do that in 2 years from now! Here are some pictures of our amazing trip with our amazing family!
Monkey Doodle and Miss Priss ready to go fishing with Uncle Bob
Monkeying around
Miss Priss and Grandma
Our kids with the Grandparents
Our family with Chief's parents
I am thinking Christmas card??
Me and my beautiful Mookie
Jessica,
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family! Lauren is a beautiful young woman. The children are too adorable and you look great! Send me your mailing address through e-mail some time. I would like to send you a xmas card. :o)
Love,
Lucy