I was looking for something different to make tonight, and I have been wanting to use the leeks I had sitting in the fridge. This recipe came out fantastic, so I thought I would share. I completely forgot to take a picture though! SORRY!
Bow Tie Pasta with Chicken, Pancetta, Leeks, & White Wine Cream Sauce
Ingredients
- 12 ounces, weight Pasta, Cooked Al Dente
- 2 large chicken breast, pounded almost flat and cut in to chunks
- 4 ounces Pancetta, chopped or finely sliced bacon as substitute
- 3 whole Leeks, thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 cup Dry White Wine
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- Salt And Freshly Ground Pepper, To Taste
- Fresh Parmesan Cheese, Shaved
Directions
1. Cook pasta in salted water and set aside.
2. Over a medium heat, add olive oil.
3. Add chicken, butter, pancetta, and leeks into pan and sauté until chicken is cooked and mixture starts to brown, appx. 8 to 10 minutes. After 8 to 10 minutes, pour in wine, then cook an additional 1-2 minutes, until sauce is reduced. Reduce heat to low, and then pour in cream. Stir in Parmesan shavings and toss in drained pasta. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve with Parmesan shavings on top.


No comments:
Post a Comment