Search This Blog

Friday, September 10, 2010

Evil 20!

I know many have heard me complain for awhile about these pesky 20 lbs that I cannot get rid of.  These
evil, stupid, annoying 20 lbs are the only thing standing in my way to make personal weight loss goal!  I have been maintaining my current weight for 1.5 years, and I thought my plastic surgery would get me closer to my goal.........


I WAS WRONG!


After my plastics, I had to lay around and pretty much do nothing for 6 weeks.  I didn't gain weight, but I definitely lost muscle.  Now, I am struggling to get that muscle back.  I am trying to stay under 1200 calories per day, get at least 80 grams of protein per day, drink at least 64 ounces of water per day, and working my A$$ off in the gym.  For the life of me, my weight will not budge.  I am beyond frustrated! My sleeve is still working, but I definitely can eat a lot more than I used to.  I am about to make an appointment with the weight loss Dr here in Hawaii because it is bothering me.  I am at a loss what to do, and I am struggling with my self image because of it.  I know I have come a long way and have lost a ton of weight, but I still see a fat girl in the mirror most of the time.  I still have quite a bit of swelling in my lower back right above my incision and in my belly, and it happens every day.  I was 11 months post op a couple of days ago, and I am shocked that I am still having so much swelling. I hope I can figure this out soon because I feel like I am going to go crazy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment