Search This Blog

Thursday, November 19, 2009

6 weeks post op

I made it to 6 weeks post op, and I am looking better and better every day.  I still have a lot of swelling, and I hope it goes away soon.  I took some pictures last night, but they are not great since I didn't have a photographer.  I am also up about 3 lbs of swelling from yesterday morning too, but I still wanted to take a few pictures! 

Preop markings appt


 
 

These were taken last night, and I have on the exact same bikini bottoms



 
 

Pretty amazing, huh?  I cannot wait to see what I look like at the 6 month mark!

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Looking great! I can tell your swelling in the back has gone down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking fabulous! I'm amazed at all the itty bitty teeny weeny bikinis. Work it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look super! I'm so proud and happy for you. Just thought I'd read your blog and see how things were going. I belong to the WRFLFR - WLS site also.

    Hugs,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I just came across your blog. I am checking in to having surgery in Monterrey with Dr. Sauceda and came across your blog. It is very good reading. You are looking just wonderful and I am happy for you. Wish you the best. Smiles, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete