Search This Blog

Saturday, December 19, 2009

10 weeks post op

I know it has been awhile since I updated my blog, but life got in the way! We have been super busy with Monkey Doodle's school stuff, Christmas shopping, looking for new houses, and everyday things as well.

Well, I am 10 weeks post op, and I am still battling some swelling. I have it mostly in my belly and some in my back. Overall, I am pretty pleased! I am wishing my thighs were a little tighter, and I am going to talk to him about that. I still have some wrinkling down my my knees, but I also need to build more muscle back in to my legs. I cannot wait to start swimming in the ocean again, but I am trying to stay out of the sun because of the scars.




The scar on my right breast is still really bright red.  My body rejected quite a few dissolvable stitches, but that was not a surprise to me since it has happened before on a few occasions.


Jeremy took these this morning even though I am not having a good swelling day.  I do not have to wear my garment anymore, but I still wear it sometimes at night.  If I do, I usually have a much better swelling day.  I just get tired of wearing it!  







I am still wearing a solid size 6, size small dresses, small or medium tops, and I do have 1 pair of jeans that are 4's. 





Now for some before and after pictures.

These 2 were taken in April 2009.






These were taken this morning, 10 weeks post op wearing the same suit, but 1 size smaller in bottoms.  You can see a pretty significant difference!  I still have 15 lbs that I would like to lose, but I will do it gradually so I don't get loose skin. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment