Search This Blog

Monday, December 21, 2009

My Cooking Calendar for Christmas Week

I had to make a list of dishes that I am cooking and baking for Christmas to keep everything straight and not forget anything! I thought it was pretty funny, so I thought I would share.  I have already made puppy chow, the sugar cookie dough, and gingerbread men. I still have dough left to make more though.



Monday
Ranch oyster crackers
Cranberry Chex Mix
Cheeseroll

Tuesday
Sugar Cookies (dough already mixed and in the fridge)
Gingerbread Cookies (dough already mixed and in the fridge)
Divinity

Wednesday
New York Cheesecake
Baby Green Chili Wonton Quiches
Beer Dip
Strawberry Topping for Cheesecake
Pimento Cheese Spread

Christmas Eve
Corn Bread for the dressing
Pecan Pies
Pie Crusts

Sausage Balls
Chili con queso
4 dozen Clover Leaf Potato Rolls
Twice Baked Potatoes


Christmas day
Corn Bread Dressing
Turkey Gravy
Green Bean casserole
Sweet Potato Casserole
Broccoli & Rice Casserole
Cranberry Dressing
Whipped cream

I am making all of this along with still preparing lunch and dinner for our family.  Thankfully, our friends fed us dinner, and we will have Chicken n Dumplings Monday night that I prepared for Sunday's dinner.   I think I will be in the kitchen a lot this week! I am ready to have a bigger kitchen because my small kitchen is for the birds!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment