I have such a wonderful husband that made me this amazing cake for my birthday! He spent all morning and part of the afternoon doing this for me. We had such a good time with all of our friends celebrating my birthday and the New Year.
I have decided that I am going to stay 29 forever, so I am 29+5 this year! It is amazing to see the difference in my life over the past year and how much change this year has brought.
1. Living in Hawaii when I used to hate walking on sand and hated the heat.
2. Snorkeling and swimming at least 1/4 to 1/2 mile of the shore to swim with dolphins.
3. Making my Dr's weight loss goal of losing 100 lbs.
4. Completing my weight loss journey by having reconstructive/plastic surgery to fix the damage from the weight gain.
5. Transitioning from a working mom to a soccer mom/baseball/chef/organizer/maid and LOVING IT!
6. Hating chickens to loving and embracing the wild chickens that frequent our yard everyday.
7. Living without air conditioning or heat for the 1st time in my life.
8. Taking up Yoga and thinking about becoming a Yoga instructor.
9. Transitioning from a processed food diet to cooking everything from scratch and fresh foods and veggies.
10. Reorganizing our day to day lives and learning to keep us on a stricter budget.
11. Finally accepting my body and being confident of my looks. I finally feel like I look like I feel on the inside!
These are just a few things, and I think some of them are huge accomplishments!
What changes did you make in your life last year, and what are your plans for the upcoming year?


No comments:
Post a Comment