God answered my prayers when he blessed us with this amazing little girl. She is full of fire, love, character, sweetness, stubbornness, grace, and independence. She keeps us on our toes ALL of the time, keeps us laughing, keeps us guessing what she will do or say next, and pulls at our heartstrings when she gives us those sweet smiles, huge hugs, and big kisses.
She is a girly as any girl can get! She loves to be a little mommy by always carrying her baby around wrapped up in a blanket, with a baby bottle in her purse, every piece of jewelry she owns is on her body, with her plastic high heals on, wearing a dress, and of course her tiara that is placed perfectly on her head.
We have gone through many tiaras in the last 4 years, and she has more purses than I do! My baby girl is everything I ever dreamed of and is so beautiful inside and out. She melts my heart when I hear her sweet little voice saying her prayers at night and thanking our Father for her blessings.
Who will she marry? What will she choose to be when she grows up?
I am so lucky to be her mom, and I cannot wait to see what is in store for her life.
What if I told you it was all meant to be
Would you believe me, would you agree?
It's almost that feeling we met before
So tell me that you don't think I'm crazy
When I tell you love has come here and now
A moment like this
Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this
Some people search forever for that one special kiss
Oh, I can't believe it's happening to me
Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this
Everything changes but beauty remains
Something so tender, I can't explain
Well, I may be dreaming but till I awake
Can't we make this dream last forever
And I'll cherish all the love we share
A moment like this
Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this
Some people search forever for that one special kiss
Oh, I can't believe it's happening to me
Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this
Could this be the greatest love of all
I wanna know that you will catch me when I fall
So let me tell you this
Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this
Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this
Some people search forever for that one special kiss
Oh, I can't believe it's happening to me
Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this
Oh, moment like this, moment like
Oh, I can't believe it's happening to me
Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this
Oh, like this
Would you believe me, would you agree?
It's almost that feeling we met before
So tell me that you don't think I'm crazy
When I tell you love has come here and now
A moment like this
Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this
Some people search forever for that one special kiss
Oh, I can't believe it's happening to me
Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this
Everything changes but beauty remains
Something so tender, I can't explain
Well, I may be dreaming but till I awake
Can't we make this dream last forever
And I'll cherish all the love we share
A moment like this
Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this
Some people search forever for that one special kiss
Oh, I can't believe it's happening to me
Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this
Could this be the greatest love of all
I wanna know that you will catch me when I fall
So let me tell you this
Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this
Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this
Some people search forever for that one special kiss
Oh, I can't believe it's happening to me
Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this
Oh, moment like this, moment like
Oh, I can't believe it's happening to me
Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this
Oh, like this








Soooo sweet!!!
ReplyDelete