Search This Blog

Monday, September 14, 2009

Humpty Dumpty

Ok, after researching for months for a plastic surgeon to reconstruct my body after having 2 pregnancies and losing a lot of weight, I feel like Humpty Dumpty.  I have decided to travel to Mexico to have Dr Sauceda put my Humpty Dumpty self  back together again!  I am so excited and cannot wait! I will be having a lower body lift, breast lift with possible augmentation, medial/small thigh lift, and lipo to my tummy, back, thighs, and neck with with the fat being transferred to my butt.  I leave here late on October 6th, arrive in Monterrey on the 7th, and surgery is on the 8th.  I should be in the hospital for appx. 3 days, and I will then go back to the hotel to recover.  I will be updating my blog to keep everyone informed on how I am doing and my progress. 

2 comments:

  1. What a great blog!!

    Are you getting anxious for Mexico? I've been thinking about you a lot lately and wondering if all is still going as planned. I so wish I could be going with you to offer support and encouragement. You've come a long way baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited! I leave in exactly 3 weeks, and it cannot come soon enough! I wish you were going to, but there is this baby thing that got in the way..... ;) love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete