Being the planner I am, I have already started my packing for Mexico. Also, I have a list....a big list. Are you surprised??? :) So many factors play in to the planning for this trip, and it is a little more complicated since I am going alone. I don't want to over pack, but I don't want to under pack either since it won't be easy for me to just go out and buy what I need. So, here is my packing list. Now, you are going to think I am really crazy!
Tylenol PM (packed)
Melatonin (packed)
Laundry Detergent
2 Plastic Plates
2 Plastic Bowls
Plastic Silverware
All purpose knife or leatherman
Toiletries (purchased)
Laptop
DVD
Movies
Anti-bacteria hand cleaner (packed)
Anti-bacteria spray sanitizer (packed)
Books/Magazines to read
Toothbrush to throw away
Hand lotion
Extra gauze and medical tape (packed)
Pads for drains (packed)
2 sheets - (old ones I would leave there)
Scissors
Vitamin C
Grape Seed Extract (packed)
Vitamin A
Arnica Montana (packed)
Silicone Strips Colace (packed)
Grabber Baby Wipes(packed)
Lanyard to hang drains on in shower
Freshette (packed)
Camera Camera Charger Cord to download pictures
Bikini (packed)
Bikini Underwear
Tampons
Snacks
2 U Shaped Travel pillows (packed)
Disk of Pictures to show Dr Sauceda
Hair rubberbands
Spanish Dictionary (packed)
Gowns (packed)
Phase 10
Deck of cards
Cash for tips
UPDATED ITEMS
Chapstick
Flat Iron
Hair Dryer
Ethernet Cord for the hotel room! (packed)
Now, what am I forgetting? Can anyone think of something that I might need?
Deck of cards
Cash for tips
UPDATED ITEMS
Chapstick
Flat Iron
Hair Dryer
Ethernet Cord for the hotel room! (packed)
Now, what am I forgetting? Can anyone think of something that I might need?


Chapsticks!
ReplyDeleteMakeup! Hair comb/brushes! Hair dryer? Flat iron? You can see where I'm coming from. LOL :)
ReplyDeleteGreat idea, Karen! I will add chapstick! Melissa, I figured those items are part of my toiletries! I NEVER leave home without those if I am gone overnight!
ReplyDeleteI always take a kitchen trash bag (or two) for dirty clothes/extra stuff! :)
ReplyDelete