Search This Blog

Friday, October 23, 2009

2 weeks post op


It is hard to believe that I am 2 weeks post op.  It seems like surgery was so long ago for some reason.  I am doing well except for a few minor things. My belly button is starting to heal, but it is still open.  I also have a spot at the top of my butt crack that has opened, but that is a normal thing as well since it is in a high stress spot.  It isn't infected and should heal on its own soon.  I will be getting my stitches out on Tuesday, and that will be interesting!  My stitches are so small that you can barely see them. I am having some dizzy spells right after I take off my garment.  I pretty much passed out tonight right after I took these pictures, but Jeremy was there to carry me to the bed.  I was about to get in to the shower and was emptying my drain.  I remember telling him that I needed to lay down, and that is the last thing I remember until I woke up on the bed.  I was only out for a few seconds, but now I know to not walk around too much without my binder on.  From what I understand, my blood pressure drops after taking off my garment and blood starts to flow a little better around my body.





The bruising is pretty much gone, but the pain in my back from the lipo is still there.  My butt doesn't really hurt at all anymore, except if I sit for too long in one place.  I am hoping that my butt will start to fluff soon and fill out a little more. 

 

The boobs have settled in nicely and swelling is pretty much gone, I think. I do still have one drain that I have hidden pretty well!  It is outputting around 60 ml at the moment, and it cannot come out until it is below 50 ml.  It won't be much longer though, and that will make life much easier!   I still have a lot of swelling everywhere else though. 




It is pretty amazing to me to be able to put on a thong like this and not have to worry about tucking in a roll of skin or fat.  It is also a size small! 

2 comments:

  1. Jess , you look absolutely amazing! Better & better every day. So glad to hear you are doing so well. I'm gonna tell Dr. S I want to look just like Jess... Fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do look amazing. I have a lot of questions, mainly did you go by yourself? How was travel home? Will a Dr. at home remove the drains? Can you email me? I've seen you post at OH too. I am on the sleeve forum.

    ReplyDelete