Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Just hanging out
Nothing really new going on here on the plastic surgery front. Chief is taking amazing care of me, won't let me lift a finger, and is just letting me get the rest that my body needs. My last drain is outputting less and less, and I hope to get that out this weekend. I have a Dr appointment on Tuesday with my weight loss Dr's here in Hawaii, and I will get my stitches out at that time. My incisions are really starting to itch, so I know it is getting close to time to get them out. Swelling is still the worst in my back, and that is pretty much the only place that I have pain. Belly is a little tender, and I can definitely tell where he did the lipo on my body. Bruising is almost completely gone already, but I just wish the swelling would go too! I took a few measurements today, and I measured 33 1/2 inches under my boobs! I was in shock because I was 35 before surgery. My waist is still measuring 35, but I know that is due to the swelling in my back and belly. I am hoping to be under 30 after all the swelling is gone. Anyway, that is pretty much it on the plastic surgery journey at the moment. I will keep you guys in the loop if anything exciting changes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment