Dr Sauceda also brought Debbie by to meet me and Tony, and she is a doll! She goes in tomorrow morning for surgery, so please keep her in your prayers. Dr S also informed me that I had a hernia that I knew nothing about up at the top of my stomach. He said it was about the size of a baseball. Thank goodness he repaired that too! Shortly after Dr S. left, my IV blew, and my hand swelled up twice the size of my normal hand. It was painful! Patty came in and took it out, and tried to start another one in the other hand with no luck. She made a quick call to Dr Sauceda and I emailed him. He responded back in 30 seconds that he changed my meds to orally, so no more IV for me as long as I stay hydrated!
Tony is checking out of the clinic and moving over to the hotel tomorrow, so he spent an entire week in the clinic. Since we have internet now, it does make you want to stay in the clinic longer and get pampered by the nurses. The food is pretty good, and you order off of a menu. They have it delivered from a local restaurant, and they have quite a bit to choose from! Pasta, fajitas, sandwiches, pizza, chicken, salads, desserts, smoothies, etc. Dr S wants us to up our calorie intake to help us heal faster.
We had another English speaking nurse on the afternoon shift today, and her name was Nora. She was fantastic as well. I just need to make sure I keep up with my meds, and I will stay sane. The lipo with fat grafting has been the worst part of the surgery, but the pain will pass soon. I have to remember that I am not superwoman, and I too can get a little upset when I am in pain. Oh well, it will all be worth it in the end!!!If you don't like to see a little blood and partial nudity, then please do not go any further.
Night before (neck)
24 hours later....
Night after
I cannot wait to see how my belly, butt, and thighs look tomorrow when I get my shower! Not too bad for 24 hours post op!!


Hey Pretty Girl!
ReplyDeleteI'm Dee from OH, "Iam_with_the_Band" I love your blog! Thanks for having it. I prayed for your safe surgery and am so happy to see your pictures. Your tummy is really flat now! You look great! AND your chin is amazing! Wow! Perfection! He truly is an artist! I can't believe he spent so much time marking you and measuring! We are so blessed to have found him! Truly, I believe he is a God send. Bless you!
Gentle but Big Hugs,
dee~
Jessica,
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are doing and feeling good. The pictures are amazing! I am so greatful that you have included us in your journey!
OMG Jessica, I don't even know what to say. I'm glad to hear your fever is "typical" & not infection. You look great. Glad you are feeling better! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a tropper...I always knew you were determined as a child, so this just confirms what I thought! You are on an amazing journey that most only dream of...I am so happy and excited for you honey. God bless you today and always...Happy days are ahead :)
ReplyDeleteKathy Topper
Your outside is catching up to your beauty on the inside. Congrats Jess. I think you'll look great in those cute Yoga outfits :o)
ReplyDeleteThat suit doesn't look too horrible...Looks like your recovery won't be so horrible. Don't try to do anything too quickly, Godspeed to a healthy recovery!
ReplyDelete