It is time to to say adios to Monterrey. We had a fabulous dinner with Dr Sauceda tonight and the food was amazing! It was nice to get dressed up, socialize, and feel like a normal person again. I think that is the first time I have put all my makeup on since I got here! It was so much fun!
Dr Sauceda has surgery in the morning, so he cannot take me to the airport, but that is ok. He has already set up and paid for my taxi already. I am going home with all of my stitches and only 1 drain. He said that it should be ready to come out in about a week. Lipo swelling is still pretty bad especially in my back, and he said that should last about 8 weeks. I am already impatient to see what my body is going to look like because it is definitely going to change!
I leave at 8:55 tomorrow morning and will be in Hawaii by 3:00 Hawaii time! I cannot wait to see my family and friends, and just be normal again!
Friday, October 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Jess you look fantastic. I know it felt good to get out! You should be home by now in the safe and loving arms of your family. I am so glad you were able to go home sooner!! it has been so awesome of you to openly share your experience to help others!
ReplyDeletemahalo & aloha...from a Big Dr Sauceda fan..Antonette
Jess you look so awesome & so happy, I'm glad you made it home OK! Keep in touch. PS I just love your blog... Fab
ReplyDelete