Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane..

The day is finally here, and I will be leaving on my jet plane at 8:55 PM tonight!  I get to Houston at 9:30, have a 3 1/2 hour layover, and then I get to Monterrey at 2:25 PM.  I have packed and repacked and repacked again, trying to make sure I am under 50 lbs in my main bag and moving everything else in to my carry on bag.  I am at 49.75 lbs in my main bag, and I don't think I can get much closer than that!

I wanted to thank you all for supporting me through my weight loss and now my plastic surgery.  All of the support, prayers, and encouragement means more to me than you will ever know.  Please keep those prayers coming because surgery is on Thursday.  Dr Sauceda will be calling Jeremy when I am out of surgery, and I will send a tweet to Twitter as soon as I can.  I will try to see if he can post a small update on here to keep everyone in the loop.

Wish me luck and keep praying!

1 comment:

  1. Jessica, I will be praying for you while you are in Mexico and also praying for your family to not be anxious and overwhelmed. I think you are a wonderful mommy and wife. I think that you are an ispiration to more people than you will ever know. Praying for a safe journey for you!!

    ReplyDelete