Well, I made it to Monterrey! Dr Sauceda picked me up, and off we went to check me in to the hotel. The hotel is VERY nice and VERY clean!! He took me to HEB to get some fruit, then to visit my other surgery friend, Tony, and then to mark me up for surgery. He spent 3 hours marking me!! He measured, double measured, and triple measured! It looks like my 4 year old drew all over me, but the marking definitely mean something to him.
Dr Sauceda is so nice, sweet, and has such a good heart. Afterward, he took me through the McDonalds drive through since it was 8:15. Did you know that you can get a chicken sandwich with guacamole on it?? I am fed, exhausted, and a bundle of nerves. He will pick me up at 7:15 in the morning, and I will be in surgery by 9:00 am central time.
I am having a LBL, Breast lift w/augmentation, medial thigh lift, and lipo with fat grafting to the butt. I am having a lot done, but he reassures me that I will be fine. Since his wife uses twilight sedation, it is much safer for me to be in surgery for longer. Anyway, I need to get some sleep since I have had only about an hour in the last 36 hours.
I wanted to thank everyone for supporting me through this. It means more to me than anyone could know. Chief will update the blog tomorrow after surgery. Please keep those prayers coming because I could use them!
Love to all!
Jessica
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment