If I haven't said it once, I will say it a million more times, Dr Sauceda is the best! I really and truly do not think I could find a better Dr or situation to be in. This man goes far above and beyond any other Dr I have ever seen. He picked me up personally at the airport, checked me in to the hotel, helped me carry my bags to my room, took me grocery shopping and pushed the cart, spent over 3 hours marking my body for surgery, answered EVERY question or address any concern I had, and took me to get something to eat afterward! All of this was just the day I arrived! It was important to me to try and hide the incisions under my bikini bottoms, so he marked me while wearing those. He even gave me other suggestions on scar placement because he was afraid I wouldn't get as tight of a result that I was looking for if he just worked with the bikini bottoms. He said I would just have to get a smaller suit because the scar would be even lower than I predicted!
He picked me up again the next morning for surgery, helped me fill out the clinic paperwork, introduced me to his wife, the wonderful anesthesiologist, and then spent over 13 hours giving me the body I asked him for. He called Chief for me before I even made it out of the operating room and handed me the phone to talk to him. He called both my mom and my dad to let them know I was ok and doing well. I have seen him everyday, and he has addressed every concern or problem I have had. He was in surgery for over 14 hours on Saturday and still came by to check on me afterward and APOLOGIZED for not being there sooner. He had not slept or eaten since 7:00 that morning, was at the hospital until after 10:00 the night before marking my friend for surgery, had a small surgery on Friday morning, picked my friend up at the airport Friday afternoon,and he spent time visiting us afterward. He was working on one of my friends in the operating room, and she is doing fantastic today. Sundays are his "family" days, and he still came to visit us today and says that he will be coming back again tonight. He goes far above and beyond to make his patients happy and make sure we are well cared for.
The price was 1/3 to 1/2 less than a U.S. Dr, and I am getting so much more for my money. It included my hotel stay for 2 people if needed for 12 nights, my clinic stay, transportation to and from the airport, 2 sets of garments (expensive), and so much more. The hotel is a Hampton Inn and has a breakfast buffet every morning, happy hour with free appetizers 3 nights per week, and the hotel room has a king size bed, recliner, and a mini fridge if needed! The water is purified and completely drinkable. They do provide a bottle of water for you daily, but there really is no need. There is an HEB next door, a outside mall, an Applebee's, and a McDonalds right next door as well. His clinic is less than 2 blocks away, and I would feel completely safe walking to and from the hotel and clinic.
I could go on and on about Dr Sauceda and my experience because there is so much more! This is only day 4 in Mexico and day 3 post op. To get beautiful results with all the extras, why would anyone else want to go somewhere else??
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


So happy things are going so well. I had no doubts you picked the right doc for the job because you've always done great research on everything you do! Hope today is even better.
ReplyDeleteJessica!
ReplyDeleteYou brought tears to my eyes when I was reading how he called Chief and how he called your parents and gave you the phone! That is just so thoughtful! It's just one of so many things he's done to make you feel special!
I think you look great!
Thanks for sharing your experience with us, pre-op'ers!
I will continue remembering you in my prayers!
Love and God Bless,
dee~
"Iam with the Band - OH"