Search This Blog

Friday, October 9, 2009

Pain pain go away!

Ok, my butt feels like I have been sitting on metal bleachers for 15 days and never moved!  I have never felt pain as bad as this before!   It probably doesn't help that I have an ace bandage wrapped around my neck to the top of my head  because Dr Sauceda lipo'd under my chin.  It looks nice and flat though, and all the swelling is in my face instead. On top of that, I had a high fever and a migrane, so I was in unbearable pain.  He put 700 CC's in each butt cheek, and  I also got 400CC silicone impants as well!  They are also very swollen and sore.  My lower body lift and thigh lift are not bothering me one bit! The muscle repair is very sore, but feels alot like I did after I had my babies.  The butt is the big issue  (pun intended)!!

Dr Sauceda came in and saved the day!  He changed my pain meds because the others did not touch the pain, and they gave me a migrane.  I got new pain meds, a pill for my headache and temperature, and a morphine shot.  I now feel like my pain if finally under control! 

Tony, my friend that had surgery last Saturday, has been a big help to me, and I cannot thank him enough.  He is moving to the hotel tomorrow, but my friend Debbie is moving in to his room!  I bet Tony spends most of his days over here with us anyway.  I have not taken off my garments yet, but a shower is in the works for tomorrow.  I hope to snap a few pictures of the "new me" when I get my shower. 

Thank you to everyone for believing in me and supporting me!

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there baby! The kids and I are doing fine and we miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so awesome that you are sharing your story in such depth and openness!!! Thank you! I am getting ready for round 2 of plastics....I have looked and looked...what was your final cost? I am also on OH as HollBeth79 or you can e-mail me at hollidriver@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete